Careers at Fairwinds Treatment Center
Fairwinds Treatment Center is a leader in the field of dual diagnosis treatment services for eating disorders, alcohol and drug rehab. As a Program Therapist, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, roviding care to all patients assigned to you, including individual and family therapy along with group therapy, psychodynamic education and case management. The key to this position is to help build trust and stability in the rendering of patient treatment. If you have the following qualifications, we want to talk with you!
- Master’s degree or above, such as Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or other related area.
- Knowledge of substance abuse and psychiatric disorders
- Current CPR training
- Certification or licensure in related area mentioned above.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Specific training or experience with adults who have concomitant substance abuse, psychiatric disorders and eating disorders.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org