Referring Patients to Fairwinds
A Collaborative Approach, Putting Patients First
How to refer a client, family member, or loved one
Your client’s choice to enter into one of our programs at Fairwinds is both brave and monumental. This is where he or she will find hope to live a happy, meaningful life, learn the tools to begin the journey of long term recovery, and reclaim their life. Fairwinds has been helping people heal for 28 years.
We are committed to providing individualized care. Our model addresses each client’s needs and a treatment plan is tailored to meet his or her individual goals. Our program is delivered in a intimate, boutique environment with a 3/1 staff ratio and a facility with only 29 beds. This allows us to maximize the attention and care we give our clients and create a comfortable, safe environment that promotes engagement, connectedness, and community.
If you would like to inquire more about our program or make a referral, please call our admissions team at 800.226.0301.
We will walk your client or family through the entire process. Fairwinds is in network with most major insurance companies, we will verify benefits with no obligation. After the initial conversation, an admissions counselor or therapist will complete an assessment to help determine the appropriate program and level of care. If a release of information is obtained, we will contact you within 24 hours of arrival. You will also receive progress updates on a weekly basis to maintain continuity of care.
We look forward to working with you.
- Fairwinds has been treating substance abuse, eating disorders and co-occurring disorders for 28 years.
- Full continuum of care: detox, residential, PHP, IOP.
- In network with most major insurance carriers.
- 28 day substance abuse program.
- 3/1 staff to patient ratio.
- Small, boutique facility. High standards of confidentiality and individualized treatment.
- Multidisciplinary approach to treatment staffing psychiatrists, RNs, nutritionists and a diverse range of therapists specializing in addiction, trauma, mental health and family therapy.
- Diverse, robust clinical program designed to manage addictive or eating disorder behaviors and uncover root causes.
- Daily sessions with psychiatrist. Minimum of 3 individual sessions with primary therapist per week, one with family.
- Aftercare planning and relapse prevention.
- Based on 12 step philosophy.
Levels of Care
At Fairwinds Treatment Center we focus on our superior and unique treatment methods with a payoff that emphasizes on patient recovery. A clinical assessment/evaluation from a member of our highly-trained medical staff will determine the most appropriate level of care placement. Fairwinds offers:
Our individualized treatment plans address all of the disorders in a single integrated approach, working with a group of professionals. Each patient is designated their own therapist who will work with them during the treatment process. Each individual is also able to see a psychiatrist each day to help with their individualized treatment. Our treatment’s success is based on many different types of therapy including individual, group, art, and family therapy, also combining medication with talk therapy. At Fairwinds we also emphasize the importance of family and loved ones. Our treatment encourages each patient functioning within the family unit. We understand that addiction and eating disorders affect everyone in our patients’ lives, so families are asked to actively participate in family therapy and multi-family groups.Learn More
Resolve to make steps toward recovery in the new year.
Insurance is confusing enough, but it’s crucial to know what addiction treatment services are covered by policies.
Living with an eating disorder during the holidays or know somebody who is? Use these tips to try to stay healthy during the holidays.
Fairwinds Treatment Center has been certified by LegitScript as we celebrate our 30th anniversary as a dually licensed facility for drug and alcohol treatment and eating disorders. The LegitScript seal of approval has been granted just as Fairwinds Treatment Center celebrates our 30th anniversary. When Dr. M.K. El-Yousef founded Fairwinds in November 1988, his goal […]