Referring Patients to Fairwinds
A Collaborative Approach, Putting Patients First
How to refer a client, family member, or loved one
Your client’s choice to enter into one of our programs at Fairwinds is both brave and monumental. This is where he or she will find hope to live a happy, meaningful life, learn the tools to begin the journey of long term recovery, and reclaim their life. Fairwinds has been helping people heal for 28 years.
We are committed to providing individualized care. Our model addresses each client’s needs and a treatment plan is tailored to meet his or her individual goals. Our program is delivered in a intimate, boutique environment with a 3/1 staff ratio and a facility with only 29 beds. This allows us to maximize the attention and care we give our clients and create a comfortable, safe environment that promotes engagement, connectedness, and community.
If you would like to inquire more about our program or make a referral, please call our admissions team at 800.226.0301.
We will walk your client or family through the entire process. Fairwinds is in network with most major insurance companies, we will verify benefits with no obligation. After the initial conversation, an admissions counselor or therapist will complete an assessment to help determine the appropriate program and level of care. If a release of information is obtained, we will contact you within 24 hours of arrival. You will also receive progress updates on a weekly basis to maintain continuity of care.
We look forward to working with you.
- Fairwinds has been treating substance abuse, eating disorders and co-occurring disorders for over 30 years.
- Full continuum of care: detox, residential, PHP, IOP.
- In network with most major insurance carriers.
- 28 day substance abuse program and minimum 6-8 week eating disorder program.
- 3/1 staff to patient ratio.
- Small, boutique facility. High standards of confidentiality , patient safety and individualized treatment planning.
- Multidisciplinary approach to treatment staffing psychiatrists, RNs, Registered Dietitian, and a diverse range of therapists specializing in addiction, trauma, mental health, eating disorder and family therapy.
- Diverse, robust clinical program designed to manage substance use disorders, mental health or eating disorder behaviors with use of CBT, Art Therapy, RO-DBT, Experiential Therapies, Mindfulness modalities to build skills.
- Daily sessions with psychiatrist. Minimum of 2 individual sessions with primary therapist per week, one with family. Family meals when appropriate.
- All foods fit nutritional philosophy with emphasis on building a positive relationship with all foods through individualized meal planning and frequent food exposures.
- Aftercare planning and relapse prevention beginning at the start of treatment and communication with outside care team.
Patient Referral Form
Levels of Care
At Fairwinds Treatment Center we focus on our superior and unique treatment methods with a payoff that emphasizes on patient recovery. A clinical assessment/evaluation from a member of our highly-trained medical staff will determine the most appropriate level of care placement. Fairwinds offers:
Our individualized treatment plans address all of the disorders in a single integrated approach, working with a group of professionals. Each patient is designated their own therapist who will work with them during the treatment process. Each individual is also able to see a psychiatrist each day to help with their individualized treatment. Our treatment’s success is based on many different types of therapy including individual, group, art, and family therapy, also combining medication with talk therapy. At Fairwinds we also emphasize the importance of family and loved ones. Our treatment encourages each patient functioning within the family unit. We understand that addiction and eating disorders affect everyone in our patients’ lives, so families are asked to actively participate in family therapy and multi-family groups.Learn More
National Eating Disorders Awareness Week is February 22nd to 28th in 2021. Learn more about embarking on your eating disorder recovery journey.
If you are struggling with a heroin addiction, Fairwinds Treatment Center is here to help. Here’s what you should know before beginning your recovery.
Are you looking for a treatment plan that will help you successfully recover from substance abuse? Learn more about intensive outpatient programs (IOP).
Treatment is the best option if you have an addiction and want to get sober. Learn more about drug and alcohol rehab and when it is time to seek help.